There are no rental units and any sales are handled by individual owners and/or their agents.
Prior to a signed Purchase and Sale Agreement:
- Trust documents and Master Deed are public documents available from the Registry of Deeds Hampden County.
- The Trust has 'first right of refusal', this must be secured before a P&S is executed this will be issued via email.
After a Purchase and Sale Agreement is executed and during the buyer inspection period upon request:
- Rules and regulations can be made available.
- Trust documents can be made available. Sections 5.36 - 5.43 contain information on buying/selling requirements.
- A financial Overview can be made available.
- A notarized waiver of first right of refusal will be issued. (may incur a $25 fee)
- A notarized 6d will be issued with 5 days notice. (may incur a $25 fee)
Please contact [email protected] with your requests on company letterhead.